plugins@lists.slimdevices.com

[SlimDevices: Plugins] Android and Vortexbox... discreplaybosss Sat Feb 18 21:00:18 2012

Hi all. I'm trying to be able to check my list of albums and artists on
my Vortexbox NAS from my Android phone (Galaxy Nexus) when I am out
shopping, because I can't always remember everything that is on there.
I don't need to be able to listen to it, just see if I have it.

Also, I really don't get what the purpose of mysqueezebox.com is,
unless it is just for downloading apps for internet radio, last.fm,
Spotify, etc...

Thanks ind advance!!!

--
discreplaybosss