plugins@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [SlimDevices: Plugins] Announce: New versions of erlands plugins erland Tue Feb 21 13:00:39 2012

buzzsb;691845 Wrote:
> No I do not get  Classical Music entry in the main My Music folder. I do
> get a Classical Music entry under extras => Multi Library.
> I do see four Classical Music/ submenus in the Custom Browse settings
> page.
> Restarting the server did not help.

Are the menus checked in Custom Browse settings page and the section
"Enabled menus" ?

Do you use any strange characters in the library or menu name ? Like
apostrophe or similar ?

Do you get any errors in the server.log at SBS/LMS startup ?

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.