plugins@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [SlimDevices: Plugins] Announce: Weather Screensafer for Radio/Touch/Controller erland Wed Feb 22 09:01:22 2012

On the right side of that page it's said:
> Are you a student or a non-commercial developer? We want to support your
> data needs and we invite you to use our API for free. Contact us for a
> free key.

Wouldn't this be considered as non-commercial development if you or
someone else would like to adapt the applet to the new API and release
it for free ?

I can still understand if you don't want to spend time adapting it to
the new API, I'm mainly asking in case you have seen something else
which you think makes it impossible to provide it for free if someone
would like to do the necessary changes or provide a patch for you.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.