plugins@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [SlimDevices: Plugins] SqueezeIR Support Thread Hinz-und-Kunz Wed Feb 22 16:00:50 2012

results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

I’m sorry,
I forgot to say that it first time happens in v1.11. Update to v1.12
doesn’t help.
I would like to perform the initial configuration of 20 TVs.
First I tried the various configuration steps separately and then I
have all brought together in a large configuration.
I had working configurations with 3000 lines, the crashing
configuration was then 6500 lines.
The crash happened 2 weeks before, yesterday was the delivery of TVs,
so I am again dealing with the problem. Your update was not the reason
for the problem message.

It looks as if the xml parser storage runs out of space. Where stores
the xml parser? Is it possible to clean up parsers destination?

Thanks for your help

|Filename: Viera-42PZ700U.lirc.txt                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=13103|

Hinz-und-Kunz