pluto-dev@portals.apache.org

[VOTE][RESULT] Pluto 2.1.0-M2 Release Eric Dalquist Wed Jun 15 14:01:36 2011

There have been 3 +1 votes and no 0 or -1 votes. I'll be cutting the release shortly according the the release steps documented on the wiki.

-Eric

NOTE: I just realized that this email has been sitting in my drafts folder since late May. I apologize for not actually having sent it when I thought I had. The 2.1.0-M2 release has been cut and the artifacts are in Maven and on the dist server.