poi-dev@jakarta.apache.org

Re: Powerpoint Embedded Objects ponthiaux.eric Tue Dec 13 22:49:38 2005

is there another fat system inside :)

did you try standard compression like zip or rar ?

Mathieu Migout wrote:

Hi!

 I am new to Jakarta POI.  I am developing an application where i
extract embedded object from Word, EXCEL and powerpoint.

But in powerpoint, embedded object are compressed. Can any one know
compression protocole.

 Very Urgent..

 Thanks In Advance

Mathieu

Wanadoo vous informe que cet e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail. Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.