printing@lists.apple.com

Re: Where to get printer browser source code or detailed docs? Dave Camp Tue Feb 24 19:00:21 2009

Historically, emailing DTS for the code worked.

Dave

On Feb 24, 2009, at 3:29 PM, Alexander Shmelev wrote:

Also I have found that writing custom USB class driver can be enough, but I can't find USB class driver example although there are a lot of references on it in this mail list.