printing@lists.apple.com

Backend sandbox problem Bartosz Białecki Wed Feb 15 09:01:21 2012

#cccccc 1px solid;} p {margin: 0px;padding: 0px;} </style>
/Users/user_name/Library directory. When I run that proglram from the Terminal
as a root, then everything is ok, but the problem is when I want to use that
tool as a backend. When I print anything, the program is called, but in the
system.log file I found the error: sandboxd: deny file-write-*. How can I fix
it? Can anybody help me?</p><br />