prototype-scriptaculous@googlegroups.com

[Proto-Scripty] jqTouch-counterpart for Prototype? Benedikt.Rothe Sat Feb 26 14:01:00 2011

Hi

On top of jQuery exists a lib called jqTouch: http://www.jqtouch.com

It provides Javascript and CSS to create Apps for iPhone in the
typical-
iPhone look and feel.

Since I'd prefer to use Prototype instead of jQuery I want to know
whether there is a jqTouch-counterpart in the "Prototype-Universe"

Thank's
Benedikt