quantumowners@googlegroups.com

Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Pinto - getting it to run cooler in an Xtreme Gary Wed Oct 12 13:01:01 2011

In the case of the fiesta I melted piston rings on no 1 cylinder the furred rad only showed up after a full rebuild, the car constantly boiled over only after the rebuild co-incidence?.

It's your engine ;-)

Qless
Gary