quantumowners@googlegroups.com

[Quantum Owners] Re: 2+2 front wiring Chris H Thu Feb 16 05:01:00 2012

Hi Jim

That makes sense now. The headlight flaps currently do not work as the
previous owner disconnected them. So hence re-wiring the front.

Would it be best to use these rectifier's or replace them with the
diodes that where supposed to be there?

Also is the relay for the headlight flap normally mounted on the
nearside headlight pod

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/sonich1/09022012198.jpg

as I have also one on the nearside wheel arch, near the battery, but i
believe this is an extra set of driving lights

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o519/sonich1/09022012198.jpg

Cheers

Chris