quantumowners@googlegroups.com

Re: [Quantum Owners] Re: Stainless steel fuel tanks Matthew Wastell Sun Apr 01 12:00:38 2012

If I ever replace my tank, this was the route I was likely to follow. I know I
will need two pumps etc but I'm not worried about that, more that such a
specific piece (fuel tank) can be easily replaced without having to weld in a
swirl pot.

Matthew