quantumowners@googlegroups.com

Re: [Quantum Owners] Am I the last one to notice Matthew Wastell Sun Apr 01 12:00:53 2012

There will be a similar law in the Netherlands soon, you have to carry at all
times a bar of chocolate and other 'munchies'.  Anyone without them present
will have been assumed to have been smoking pot and will be fined.

Honestly if I'd not seen the French article dated march I'd have assumed it was
an April fool!

By the way there is no law to say what you have to do with the breathalyser kit
and only something like €15 fine if you don't have one. I'll risk the fine.