quantumowners@googlegroups.com

[Quantum Owners] Re: New engine for a saloon Mark Mon Apr 02 02:00:06 2012

Bill

I fitted a zetec to my saloon. Didn't use the injection though, but fitted
bike carbs. For the water pump I used the CVH one, fitted in the same way
you would do for the ZVH. I'm still running the standard fiesta BC box, but
would recomend fitting an IB5 one as the starter is round the back away
from the exhaust.

As a start I hope this helps
Mark