quantumowners@googlegroups.com

[Quantum Owners] Re: New engine for a saloon barnacle Fri Apr 06 13:00:20 2012

Mark,

I don't have the details (or the car) to hand, but from memory I
needed just to drill out the holes by a couple of mm - i.e. spacing
and offset was correct - and just trimmed a millimetre or so from the
outboard side of the hub to move the calliper frame inwards slightly.
There are two sizes of Mk2 Mondeo discs; from memory, these are the
smaller (260mm).

Neil