quantumowners@googlegroups.com

Re: [Quantum Owners] Electric Windows Mark Sat Apr 07 06:01:43 2012

Sorry, it a saloon.
It has a remote motor to drive the manual mechanisam. Will try & get a
picture up.
The cables are fine, the cut is where the cable has rubbed through at the
bend. I got some spacers made up to try & salvage what I've got, but no
luck.

Mark