quartz-dev@lists.apple.com

Re: Serialize processed image for web service Tim Perrett Mon Feb 02 03:02:26 2009

Hey Andrew,

Oh good - that's exactly the solution I came up with over the weekend. I've
now built my server side to decode the base64 stuff, and the cocoa app
encodes the image and it all works perfectly!

Thanks for your response however as you have just put my mind at ease :-)

Cheers, Tim