quicktime-api@lists.apple.com

Re: GetTrackDimensions reports a size but GetMovieNaturalBoundsRect reports 0x0 Jan E. Schotsman Wed Jun 24 14:00:37 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 9:07 PM, willow wisp wrote:

I am having trouble understanding why the dimensions of a Track I am adding via InsertMediaIntoTrack doesn't seem to be reflected in the Movie its a part of -- The track has the correct dimensions but the Movie is always 0x0.

Track videoTrack = NewMovieTrack( outputMovie, width, height, 0 );

You may not have realized that width and height must be entered as Fixed values.
This may work better:

Track videoTrack = NewMovieTrack( outputMovie, width * fixed1, height * fixed1, 0 );

Jan E.