quicktime-api@lists.apple.com

Re: [Help !]Exporting to an existing file. How to know the final filename ? Tom Douce Thu Mar 11 11:00:18 2010

James Brooks a écrit :
Hi Tom

  If the export file name exists you should get a temp name, and I
don't think you can find the final name at that point.
Hi James,

That is my problem. I need to write an index file at the same location than the file that the user has selected. If the export name exists my application will write my index file to the temporary folder :-( instead of the final location.
  If it does not
exist you should be getting the data ref pointing to final name.
AFAIK

James