quicktime-api@lists.apple.com

Recomended way to load a sound's samples Eric Matecki Thu Feb 02 17:01:10 2012

Hi,

I need to load the samples of a sound into memory.

Up to now I used MovieAudioExtractionFillBuffer(), but now
in MacOSX 10.7 and 64 bits this doesn't work anymore.

So what is now the recommended way to do this, working with
both MacOSX 10.6 and 10.7, 32 and 64 bits.

Thanks.

--
Keep intel OUTSIDE my Mac !
Hiii !!! I can see Intel chips creeping around my G5 !

Eric M.