quicktime-users@lists.apple.com

Why Won't Apple Trailers Or Any Other Video On The Apple Site Not Play On RIM Playbook? Harry Thu Feb 02 07:06:28 2012

I am puzzled. I have a RIM Playbook which is an excellent tablet. The screen/display quality is the same as a high quality printed color photo! No problem watching high end HD from other sites. But I can't watch any video from Apple's web site!

- Harry