quicktime-users@lists.apple.com

Re: QuickTime AppleScripting help: Channel Assignments jamie Wed Feb 08 00:01:13 2012

Wanted to check in and see how people are working with the iTunes
store and 8 channel audio configurations in QuickTime. I can think of
about 10 other needs for it, but hopefully there's already a command
line tool or something out there to assign audio tracks back and
forth.

Thanks!