quicktime-users@lists.apple.com

Re: Autoloading a web page after movie completes... Eric Carlson Fri Apr 06 12:00:52 2012

Steve -

  The <video> and <audio> post and 'ended' event when playback finishes, so you
can listen for that event and change the page url when your listener is called.

script will be blocked by a browser's popup-blocker unless you jump through
hoops, but automatically opening a new window behind the current window and
annoying so I wouldn't do it.

eric