quicktime-vr@lists.apple.com

workflow Bill Meikle Wed Mar 19 06:04:49 2008

hmm still don't have the flash cubic video working

I've posted my try and all the source files at the bottom here:

http://www.vrh2.com/videowarp/cubicvid.html

I don't get how the .flv can be so small a file size, it clearly is a reference
to some other file...

hmm, my 3*2 cube vid is too small but I thought it would work anyways...

dunno, I wouldn't usually flail so publicly but I need a workflow from

new battery pack to laptop to output files soon or I'll be traveling before I have it...

flail flail...   help!