quicktime-vr@lists.apple.com

Re: PangeaVR on iPhone Keith Martin Thu Dec 10 16:00:44 2009

Sometime around 10/12/09 (at 15:29 -0500) kyle.harr said:

This would let me share content with a large number of users who would probably rather not pay for a viewer.

You can share content with people who use either browser. The difference is that the pro version can store panoramas for offline viewing and the regular one can't. This is very useful for showing people my work without worrying about being online.