refocusphoenix@googlegroups.com

[Refocus Phoenix] Re: Wedding Question... withoutsin Mon Feb 16 18:00:31 2009

One often requested and often disastrous shot? The groom's reaction to
the bride when she appears. Poor guy normally looks shell-shocked, not
... whatever-the-bride-thinks-he's-gonna-look-like. Also, if you can
scout out the location and plan a few shots before hand (sucks covering
an event and realizing you could have got this brilliant shot if you
only knew...) - good deal.