refocusphoenix@googlegroups.com

[Refocus Phoenix] photographer needed! Sky Thu Aug 27 13:01:56 2009

Hello!

I work for Bodhi Body Integrative Medical Center and am looking for a
photographer to come and take some photos during our private open
house event for founders and investors. I was wondering if any of your
members may be interested in taking on this job. I can see your focus
seems to be more artistic, but thought it was worth a try. The event
is this Sunday, so I am hoping to schedule someone as soon as
possible.

Thank You,
Summer Youngblood
[EMAIL PROTECTED]