refocusphoenix@googlegroups.com

Re: [Refocus Phoenix] Re: Inexpensive Printing Resource Laina McWhorter Mon Jan 17 11:00:48 2011

Thanks John.

Let me know if we can help out !  We are trying to stay competitive while
keeping up outstanding quality service and printing.  I am a Photographer as
well and have moved into printing - it is a lot of fun.

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 8:37 AM, John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi went to link and pop up said Google error-I am a giclee printer in
> Needles and your price is good if the quality is very good.
> Cheers
> John
>
> On Jan 12, 11:31 am, Laina McWhorter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hey Folks!
> >
> > Just offering you all a discount on printing as I am a professional
> > Photographer myself and know how expensive it can be.
> >
> > 25% off any size print
> >
> > OR
> >
> > put your favorite image on a 16" x 20" gallery wrapped canvas for ONLY
> > $59.00!
> >
> > Visitwww.iimageaz.com
> >
> > 602.321.4285
>
> --