repo-discuss@googlegroups.com

[repo-discuss] Re: Missing dependency but no dependencies listed? Shawn Pearce Wed Jan 21 08:00:38 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 07:16, Jean-Baptiste Queru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just tried to submit http://review.source.android.com/7400 and
> got "Your change could not be merged because of a missing dependency."
>
> Gerrit doesn't list any dependencies, though.
>
> My best guess is that the cupcake drop that happened in gerrit's back
> is confusing it.

Yea, that's my guess too.  It looks like the server has a stale concept of
what the current value of the "master" branch is.  Unfortunately its a bit
of a pain to unwedge the change and get the submit queue running again.  I'm
working on it.