repo-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: Deleting a project in Gerrit 2.2.2? Magnus Bäck Thu Feb 16 08:00:55 2012

On Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 10:28 EST,
     Luca Milanesio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you don't have opened change-ids or reviews, it is straightforward :-)
>
> a) Remove the Git repo from filesystem
> b) Restart Gerrit
>
> ... and project is gone :-)

Surely it's enough to flush the project cache rather than restarting
Gerrit?

(If you have slave servers you'll have to delete the project from them
as well. I'm pretty sure project deletions aren't replicated.)

--
Magnus Bäck