repo-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: Deleting a project in Gerrit 2.2.2? Luca Milanesio Thu Feb 16 08:01:23 2012

+ project_list
(otherwise the project will be returned when listing them through GWT UI ...
and then Internal Error when trying to click it)

P.S. Is there any "fine-grained" flush-cache ?
(eviction of a single entry ?)

In our production environment (with 7000 projects) ... it takes 20 mins to
reload all the projects cache ;-(

Luca.