repo-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: draft changes Martin Fick Fri Feb 17 12:00:52 2012

wrote:

> > > This is how Git fetch works.
>
> I know, my question was rather if it should be possible
> to publish a change if the predecessors are not
> published yet?

Maybe it would be simplest if we just prevented this in the
first place instead of adding a queuing mechanism the way
that submit works?  Make it so you cannot publish any
patchset/change if its dependency is not published,

-Martin

--
Employee of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. which is a
member of Code Aurora Forum