repo-discuss@googlegroups.com

Re: Gerrit Topic Review Functionallity Diego Celix Thu Feb 23 15:01:02 2012

Hi Marcus, Chris

I didn't notice about your replies until now. I'm also very interested
in seeing this functionallity upstreamed, but I don't know how many
time I will be able to spend on it.

I will try to get my self up to date with gerrit and the new changes
since my last rebase and I will let you know my planning then.

I'm sorry for this late reply...

Regards,

Diego