resourcespace@googlegroups.com

Re: Ubuntu RS Install -- struggling Merrickk Wed Jun 10 10:00:44 2009

Thank you very much for the quick reply,

I have moved the filestore into the resourcespace directory.  It's
working now.

I'm getting the "you can browse this" fail on the check now.

I'm thinking that will be ok until all is stable, then I change the
permissions on that folder again?

Thanks!

Mer