resourcespace@googlegroups.com

User Preferences Henrik Sun Feb 19 12:00:30 2012

I would like to add the possibility to change the number and date formats.
The number and date formats should be possible to change for every user, and
maybe the admin should be able to change the default settings? My question
is where I should put the UI part and where I should store the formats.

And then I remembered that we have discussed implementing user preferences.
Any progress on this?

Best regards,

Henrik