resourcespace@googlegroups.com

SV: Suggested changes to default styling to 'refresh' the look of ResourceSpace Henrik Wed Feb 22 15:01:34 2012

Here is a screenshot from GreySpace which I mentioned above. Maybe I should
try to polish it a little bit and upload it somewhere? I would appreciate
some feedback!

Best regards,
Henrik

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
För Henrik
Skickat: den 22 februari 2012 23:55
Till: ResourceSpace
Ämne: Re: Suggested changes to default styling to 'refresh' the look of
ResourceSpace

It would be a good idea to bring the css of the *space plugins into the base
themes.
If we use WhiteSpace or some other theme as the default is no big issue for
me. But I agree with Tom that WhiteSpace could need some refinement before
it is set to be the default theme.

Dan’s proposed solutions for the listed issues seem to be okay.

I think ResourceSpace should have a grey theme as well. I think a neutral
grey is the best when working with photographs. I was working with
“GreySpace” last year, but I didn’t finish it to production quality.

Best regards,
Henrik

On Feb 22, 9:52 pm, Tom Gleason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree we should default the rounded styles and get rid of those
> plugins, since they look so much better on browsers that support
> rounded corners, but I don't really think whitespace is the best
> refined theme. I think it's fine to make this change, but I think
> whitespace needs some refinement if we're going to make it the
> default... Shouldn't whitespace at least have rounded corners (and
> maybe grey background to match large thumbs) in small and xlarge
> thumbs views?
>

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Jeff Harmon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > I like the idea! I do wish whitespace and blackspace were as refined as
bluespace though. Bluespace has really nice, subtle gradients and
dimensionality that appeal to me. It adds dimension yet remains clean.

athttp://groups.google.com/group/resourcespace?hl=en.