resourcespace@googlegroups.com

Re: User preferences - number formats Henrik Wed Feb 22 16:00:33 2012

Here is a first preview.

The fields on the screen are functioning. But I suspect that there are some
bugs somewhere... And my code might need some refactoring.

Under the Upload heading I will add things like default uploader
(Java/Flash/Single). I don't think I will manage to add all suggested
preferences but it's a start!

Best regards,
Henrik