resourcespace@googlegroups.com

Re: Suggested changes to default styling to 'refresh' the look of ResourceSpace Henrik Wed Feb 22 16:00:52 2012

David: Thanks for your comments! I will probably work on the theme in the
second half of March, and will appriciate your help!

Tom: Yes, I did some experiments with Colorthemer. But I didn't get the
look I wanted (but it was a good start).

Best regards,
Henrik