resourcespace@googlegroups.com

Re: Images not showing after upgrade. Allison Stec Fri Feb 24 09:00:47 2012

http://groups.google.com/group/resourcespace/browse_thread/thread/98d797bbed968ead/826d9b082b45ec88?lnk=gst&q=scramble+key#826d9b082b45ec88

The upgrade process also recommends a full backup beforehand.  Do you have
that? Even if it's not current you might be able to glean the old scramble
key this way.