Re: Upgrading to 4_4_3139 Zbigniew Szalbot Mon Feb 27 00:00:23 2012
Hi all, On 26 February 2012 18:00, Axel Dörfler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > The plugin configuration was broken before this release; it looks like > you are using a plugin that uses an invalid 'config' string. Since > those had no functionality before this release IIRC, you can just > clear that string from the 'plugins' table in the MySQL database. Thanks a lot, Axel. I did not know what to do, so I figured I would copy db.php from my older installation. Then the same message appeared but this time it referred to (I believe) plugin_functions.php. When I copied its previous version, the site went back to normal... Zbigniew Szalbot -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ResourceSpace" group. To post to this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resourcespace?hl=en.
- Upgrading to 4_4_3139 Zbigniew Szalbot 2012/02/24
- Re: Upgrading to 4_4_3139 Axel Dörfler 2012/02/26
- Re: Upgrading to 4_4_3139 David Ehnebuske 2012/02/26
- Re: Upgrading to 4_4_3139 Tom Gleason 2012/02/28
- Re: Upgrading to 4_4_3139 Zbigniew Szalbot 2012/02/27 <=
- Re: Upgrading to 4_4_3139 David Ehnebuske 2012/02/27