resourcespace@googlegroups.com

Cron tasks - Wiki? Andy Wodfer Wed Feb 29 01:00:41 2012

Hi,
I have a general question regarding cron tasks in RS. What cron tasks can
be set up and what do they do? I can't seem to find any info in the WIKI
(except hitcounter and staticsync). I do seem to recollect that there's a
cron task that can ie handle transcoding of video files?

Cheers,
Andy