rhino-tools-dev@googlegroups.com

Re: [rhino-tools-dev] Re: Project leaders Nathan Palmer Thu May 27 01:01:04 2010

I may be interested in becoming a leader for Rhino ETL. We use it
activity for ETL transformations at work for Oracle, MS SQL, MySql and
text files. I have also used it for web projects to handle conversions
from previous database formats. It's been a great help and I have my
own github fork with changes that I have needed throughout the
process.

With that said though.. Overall it seems all of these projects need
packaging and a nice website with documentation. Getting someone on my
team familiar with Rhino ETL is pointing them at a small handful of
blog posts by Ayende and showing them source code from things that
I've written.

Nathan Palmer

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 4:59 PM, Nathan Stott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am using rhino security currently in two projects.  I have not really run
> into any issues that require fixing as of yet; however, if I do, I will be
> happy to correct them.  I'm also planning on adding a few functions.
> It seems very stable though and I'm not sure if it is in need of active
> leadership.  I'd be happy to review github pushes.
> Really, what rhino security would need from an 'active' leader is just
> evangelism.  The way it interacts with NHibernate is sheer beauty.  If it
> has some evangelists, I'm sure most NH users would love it.
>
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Hadi Eskandari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'd gladly look over rhino licensing project. In fact I planned to create
>> an admin tool to manage key generations.
>>
>> Sent from my HTC

>>> Rhino-ETL
>>> Rhino-Licensing
>>> Rhino-Security