rhino-tools-dev@googlegroups.com

[rhino-tools-dev] Rhino Security: AddPermissionsToQuery + constraint on associate entity Vadim Kantorov Thu Sep 23 01:00:06 2010

Hi,
I'm querying documents. Document has a Category.
A logged in user can have permissions on some categories.

Thus I want to restrict documents so that the logged in user has
access to the category of a document.

I have a faint idea that i have to use detached queries to make such a
constraint.

ICriteria allDocuments = session.CreateCriteria<Document>();
authz.AddPermissionsToQuery(currentUser, "/SomeOperation", SOMETHING);

How do I do that with RS?

Thanks,
Vadim