rhino-tools-dev@googlegroups.com

[rhino-tools-dev] Rhino.Security [EMAIL PROTECTED] Mon Oct 18 14:01:18 2010

Hey

What's the situation with this? I have it building using NHibernate 3
but I don't seem to be able to get it working  - clumsily trying to
figure it out - is this project still expected to work or has it lost
momentum?

w://