rhino-tools-dev@googlegroups.com

Re: [rhino-tools-dev] Rhino-Etl joins unable to process input rows Jeffrey Becker Thu Feb 02 21:06:54 2012

With regards to my problem, I have a process which looks like:

Register(new PullUserAquisitionConstraints(OltpConnection));
Register(new JoinMarketingToDbMetrics()
 .Left(new PullAggregatedOltpMetrics(OltpConnection))
 .Right(Partial
.Register(new JoinMarketingWebserviceToUserInfoOnEmail()
  .Left(new PullMarketingWebserviceData())
  .Right(new PullUserInfoLookup(ManagmentConnection)))
.Register(new AggregateMarketingMetrics())));
Register(new UserAquisitionBulkInsert(DataWarehouseConnection));

The operations PullAggregatedOltpMetrics, PullMarketingWebserviceData and
PullUserInfoLookup all use the results from PullUserAquisitionConstraints
to minimize the data they're pulling from the various sources.

The changes I've made to make this work don't seem to have broken any tests
but definitely violate the "These are only used if a left part of the join
was not specified." invariant in the documentation.