rhino-tools-dev@googlegroups.com

Re: [rhino-tools-dev] Re: Rhino.Queues NuGet Package does not specify log4net version Jeffrey Becker Fri Feb 03 14:02:34 2012

I other than being able to use whatever logging system we wanted I dont see
how this would help.  Common.Logging has the same issue and as of Tuesday
or so they hadn't updated their builds either.