ripping@lists.slimdevices.com

Re: [SlimDevices: Ripping] WAV albumartist tag Mnyb Mon Feb 20 06:01:20 2012

aubuti;691566 Wrote:
> That's probably right. Also, it would be guaranteed not to work if
> ligald really did put *ARTISTALBUM* (as written in the post) instead of
> ALBUMARTIST.

Excellent :) Thats how we humans read ALBUMARTIST it is...

I read the OP to fast :)

Example:

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg.
Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a
wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be
in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and
I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed
tihs too.

--
Mnyb

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad 64gB wifi +3g with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(in storage SB3, reciever ,controller )