route-me-map@googlegroups.com

[route-me] Project Status Dave Sat Mar 20 14:00:24 2010

I have been unable to get any response from Hal Mueller the current
project owner of Route-Me so that we can get new official updates
posted and generally manage the project.  More troubling is that I
have also heard from another user in a private e-mail who monitors the
Route-Me list and wishes to contribute but is unable to because he is
unable to get moderator approval for the list or subversion access.
There are most likely others in the same situation.  I had also
contacted "google groups" about the situation and did not receive a
response.

Does someone have a suggestion on how we can correct this situation?
Do we need to start an entirely new project page with different name?