route-me-map@googlegroups.com

[route-me] Fixed blurry double-tap zoom-in: Needs the go-ahead Michael Tyson Sat Jan 15 04:00:26 2011

Hey guys,

At long last, I've figured out a bug that's been driving me bananas: When you
double-tap the map, it should zoom in to the next 'native' zoom level.
Instead, it overshoots, leaving you with a blurry map.

I've added a pull request (https://github.com/route-me/route-me/pull/68), if
someone feels like having a peek and committing it in  (I don't know about you,
but I don't seem to get auto-notifications for these over email, so I thought
I'd mention it here).

Cheers!
Michael

--
Michael Tyson | atastypixel.com
A Tasty Pixel: Delectable apps for iPhone and Mac

The Cartographer: Gloriously rich, intuitive Google My Maps viewing and
editing, on an app that evokes a time when maps were works of art.

The Cartographer is a finalist for Best iPhone Travel App for the 2010 Best App
Ever Awards!
Vote for us here!

Subscribe to our newsletter

e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]