route-me-map@googlegroups.com

[route-me] Re: highlight an area Brad Fri Oct 28 19:00:59 2011

Thanks Mark.  I was hoping that I was missing something which it looks
like I wasn't.  Unfortunately, darkening the map is a requirement from
the client and not my choice.  I would have gone with filling the area
within the rect, I already have it working that way, but they want the
other.  I think what I'm going to do at this point is just add a view
over the map that does the darkening and then push a hole through it
that matches the path.

Thanks for the tips.

Brad